Thursday, April 9, 2015

Website Research

A couple of months ago, I discovered a project on Kickstarter that I loved. The project is called Urbance, and it is a developing animated short. I was thinking about what formatting and style our own website should have, and I remembered this project due to it's similarities to our film. It is also a project aimed at young adults, and it is also has a science fiction setting.


I loved their use of colors and characters to convey a very sleek, cool look to their overall film, and they also use the font to draw in the young audience. My favorite part about this, however, is their organizational formatting. 

They have many subpages within the website that open up to different aspects of the project, and I would love something like that for DROID.

No comments:

Post a Comment