Thursday, March 12, 2015

Character Names and Titles

We've decided to go a kind of clever, kind of cheesy route with our characters names. We knew we didn't want the names to be too complicated, we wanted to portray the androids as very human, with human names and human emotions. The name of our lead character will be Mac, short for Macintosh, and our female androids name will be Dell, short for Adelle. I think its quite cliche, but I also enjoy the cheesiness.

However, even though we have our character names done, we still don't have a title for our short film. I want it to be related to technology or something in the sci-fi genre, but nothing is coming to me! Inspiration is null, and I feel pretty lost. There were absolutely no suggestions from our group today either, although they said they loved our idea. Binary boy? Electronic emergence?? I'll get back to you later, hopefully with a title and a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment